(Posted 17 November 2023)
Housecall Associate Customer Services Representative
Creature Comforts Veterinary Group
From our award-winning house call practice to our state-of-the-art hospitals, Creature Comforts Veterinary Services has made it our mission to provide the highest level of veterinary service to the cats and dogs of Hong Kong. Established nearly twenty years ago, we have expanded into one of the largest veterinary groups in Hong Kong, supported by our team of over 80 employees, including vets, nurses and technicians.
Spread over three locations and our house call practice, Creature Comforts is a progressive, professional group with a reputation for high-quality medicine and surgery. We believe in hiring, developing and rewarding the highest talent in the veterinary field and offer tailored career progression across all our roles. We also believe in a diverse and innovative workplace culture that prioritises work-life balance and personal fulfilment.
To get an idea of our working environment please review our company video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX0MVDOq9rs
What we offer:
- Full time: 5 day work week, Day off on Sunday & Public holiday, 9 hours per day with 1-hour lunch break.
- Competitive compensation: Including base salary and performance bonus.
- Competitive benefits: Including BUPA medical coverage, employee discounts and support with further education.
- Career progression: Structured career paths within the Creature Comforts Group and broader Mars Incorporated.
- Employee wellbeing: We have an in-house wellbeing program and time management program to ensure minimal overtime, as well as a catered employee rooms and chill out zones.
- Part of our housecall customer services team and your passion for providing exceptional customer service contribute to our high level of customer satisfaction.
- Acting as the first line of response to customers, you will communicate in an open, helpful, and engaging tone and focus on finding the right solution with each customer.
- Being part of Mars incorporated, the global multinational manufacturer of confectionery, pet food, and other food products and a provider of animal care services.
- Respond to incoming calls, emails and other message from customers and give them the right answers and directions with speed and accuracy
- Ensure customer care service standard of the company is strictly adhered to by every customer service personnel
- Arrange appointments, perform billing and medication ordering, communicate client inquiries/messages and day to day operational tasks.
- Able to arrange export and euthanasia of pet animals' procedure.
- Participate in implementation or improvement of initiatives associated with customer service
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly task as per assigned.
- Able to perform routine office and administrative duties as directed.
Who You Are:
- A bachelor's degree holder in business administration or relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience from customer-oriented industry
- Experience in veterinary industry is a definite advantage
- Excellent English reading, writing and verbal communication
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Professional attitude and demeanour when interacting with others
- Proactive with good communications and interpersonal skills, attentive to details
- A good team player and happy to work in a team-oriented environment
If you think you could be the right person for this job, we'd love to hear from you! Please send your CV. Apply Now!
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for 24 months for future recruitment purpose and will then be destroyed.