(Posted 23 September 2022)
Veterinary Surgeon Position Available
We are an established small animal clinic, situated in the New Territories aiming to provide a high quality Service in a happy, healthy & friendly environment.
We are a fully computerised, well equipped clinic with:
- A full range IDEXX analyser
- Esoate ultrasound machine
- Digital radiography
- Dental facilities including digital dental radiography
- Tonovet, blood pressure & anaesthetic monitioring equipment
- A well equipped Surgery
We are looking for a veterinary surgeon who is interested in a full time position, or, if preferable, as a locum, & can start sometime in September.
The candidate has:
- 2 - 3 years of small animal clinical experience
- Registered with the HKVSB
- Basic ultrasound experience would be handy
- Solid consultation & communication skills are essential
- Competent basic surgery skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- An area of special interest
We are offering the following:
- A monthly salary of HK$50 - 100K depending on skill set & experience, with bonuses, or if locum, daily rate negotiable.
- 4.7 days per week
- 20 days paid annual leave
- CPD allowance. CPD/ special interests are encouraged
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- No after hours.
- Our operating hours are from 9 to 6 Monday to Sunday
- Partnerships for senior veterinarians maybe considered in the future.
Please send all enquiries/applications to Arthur Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org.