(Posted 13 May 2022)
Positions Vacant: Senior Veterinary Nurse / Veterinary Nurse
9Lives is a rapidly expanding veterinary group with multiple veterinary offices, ranging from GP to ER. We started as a feline only practice and have expanded to provide 24/7 ER. All hospitals are fully equipped with digital radiography, ultrasound, in house blood machines, etc. We have a brand-new CT scan in our 24-hour facility, and we will be offering ambulance service to help our patients transfer between locations as needed. Our nursing staff is fully bilingual and can assist with all of your translation needs. We are committed to providing continuing education and learning opportunities abound.
- Experience in handling animals;
- Shift duty is required;
- Fringe benefits, medical insurance, commission scheme, 13-month salary
Senior Veterinary Nurse / Veterinary Nurse (Day / Night Shift)
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Support animal handling during consultations, examinations, testing, X-ray and surgeries, as assigned;
- Dispense medication as instructed by veterinary doctors and explain dosage and precautions to customers;
- Look after hospitalized animals, which include cleaning, feeding and etc;
- Act as translators between clients and veterinary staff (English and Cantonese) during consultation;
- Manage customers services, such as registrations, billing and etc.
- Support inventory control, record of movements and ordering;
- To maintain stock level and cleanliness of work areas;
- Perform any other duties, as assigned.
- F.5 or DSE graduate
- Minimum 5 years full time experience in veterinary nursing field for Senior Veterinary Nurse;
- Minimum 2 years full time experience for Veterinary Nurse;
- Excellent spoken English and Cantonese and good interpersonal skills;
- Certificate in veterinary nursing/relevant studies is an advantage
- Able to work on shift duty in different centres so as on Saturdays, Sundays, and Public Holidays
- Passionate in animal welfare;
- Immediate available is preferred;
- Our salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications;
- Fringe benefits included medical Insurance, commission scheme, overtime compensation, 13-month salary and staff discount.
To apply, please send your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with expected salary and available date.