(Posted 13 January 2022)
Housecall - Senior Veterinarian Required
Creature Comforts Veterinary Group
Ready to take the next step in your Veterinary Career? We are expanding!!
Creature Comforts is different from other practices. We understand that what makes our practice successful is OUR PEOPLE, and this how we have developed a reputation for excellence as a great place to work. Join our growing Veterinary team for the opportunity to:
- Build a successful career; through our training and career paths, there is no upper limit to who our team can become – whether you are interested in taking your clinical skills to the next level or developing into one of our clinic leaders,
- Acquire professional veterinary knowledge; we invest in our people and their skill development, with in-house training programs, a training team and full-time staff-development coordinator, veterinary skills accelerator program and external executive coaching.
- Use high-quality medical equipment; CCVG is one of the best equipped veterinary companies in Hong Kong. All of our clinics are fully-equipped with a great selection of imaging systems, modern surgical instruments and well stocked pharmacies.
- Work in a joyful working environment; one of our company's core values is developing a positive team; we organize a variety of activities to build employee bonds and provide a staff wellness program to help our employees maintain a healthy work-life balance including being able to take lunch breaks and leave on time.
- Join a workplace that cares; We understand that you need personal time, and our company is willing to offer flexible rosters to accommodate your personal commitments.
We're looking for a vet who is ready to use their experience and skillset to practice high-level veterinary medicine and take their career to the next level.
- 5-day or 4-day work week and 10 hours per working day
- Not required to work on public holiday
- Develop a personal relationship with clients and patients, to provide unique consultation and medical treatment for pets, as well as handle emergency cases
- Provide a high quality and personalized customer experience for pet owners with information about nutrition, preventative healthcare, general care, medical issues, and treatments.
- Closely monitor the recovery process of animals to determine the need for changes in treatment plan Communicate effectively with colleagues (include House Nurse, CS, Driver and Clinic team) to ensure continuity in care of patients
- A minimum of 5 years' experience is preferred, but not essential. We are looking for talent, ability and enthusiasm.
- A motivated individual who enjoys working up cases and providing the highest level of medical care to their patients and clients, as well as working with their colleagues to grow the ability of the team as a whole.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Your degree must be registrable in Hong Kong (eligible degrees include US, UK, Taiwan, Australia, NZ, South Africa)
What we offer:
- The ability to take that next step, from employee to something more, shaped by you, the areas you excel at, and what you love doing.
- A very generous salary, commensurate with experience. We believe in paying well for experienced staff.
- A well-trained support team – our nursing, reception and management are all extremely experienced and are here to assist the vets to work to their potential.
- Individual guidance and mentorship for professional and personal growth.
- Other perks including health insurance, discounted veterinary services, fully stocked staff pantry etc.
If you think you could be the right person for this job, enjoy working as part of a great team and would like the opportunity to work in one of Hong Kong's most respected animal hospitals, we'd love to hear from you!
You are invited to submit your application with latest CV (PDF format) by email to Dr David Quach, firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for 24 months for future recruitment purpose and will then be destroyed.
From our award-winning house call practice to our state-of-the-art hospitals, Creature Comforts Veterinary Services has made it our mission to provide the highest level of veterinary service to the cats and dogs of Hong Kong. Established nearly twenty years ago, we have expanded into one of the largest veterinary groups in Hong Kong, supported by our team of over 120 employees, including vets, nurses and technicians.
Spread over three locations and our house call practice, Creature Comforts is a progressive, professional group with a reputation for high-quality medicine and surgery. We believe in hiring, developing and rewarding the highest talent in the veterinary field and offer tailored career progression across all our roles. We also believe in a diverse and innovative workplace culture that prioritises work-life balance and personal fulfilment.
To get an idea of our working environment please review our company video: https://youtu.be/AdkeQoaC8aY
Visit our company: https://www.creaturecomforts.com.hk/