(Posted 3 May 2021)
Hong Kong Saving Cat and Dog Association (HKSCDA), a non-profit organization, is holding a brand new Veterinary Clinic in Tsuen Wan, with professional and latest equipment. We are looking for a passionate Veterinary surgeon. Our clinic aims at saving cats and dogs lives.
We are seeking Full Time Veterinary surgeons
- Must be registered with HKVSB
- Holder of HKVSB eligible veterinary degree or registered with HKVSB
- Self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in English and Chinese
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Able to handle medical cases and routine surgical procedures
- Passionate and genuine care for animals
- Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply
- Immediately available
- 5 working days per week (includes Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays)
- 14-20 days annual leave plus statutory holidays
- Salary range is HKD30K-80K based on productivity.
- Competitive base salary and performance award, with CPD leave allowance.
- Salary and benefits are negotiable based on experience, qualifications and skills.
Interested parties please send resume with expected salary and available date to: email@example.com.