(Posted 19 November 2020)
Position: Hospital Veterinarian
CityU VMC is the largest small animal medical centre in Hong Kong with over 35,000 sq ft which include 22 consultation rooms, a first-of-a-kind in Hong Kong intensive care unit for animals, a cardiology suite, 7 surgical theatre suites, pharmacy and equipped with diagnosis and treatment, including 64-slice CT scanner, MRI system, digital radiography, ultrasound, colour doppler echocardiography, intra-operative fluoroscopy and endoscopy. With our multicultural professional veterinarian and support staff, we are committed to uphold the highest medical standards and provide exceptional care for pets by our Primary Care, 24/7 Emergency & Critical Care and Specialty Services including Internal Medicine, Neurology, Dermatology, Cardiology, Surgery, Oncology, Diagnostic Imaging, and Anesthesiology.
We continuously search for new talent to join our team, now we are looking for a passionate, committed and enthusiastic Hospital Veterinarian.
The successful candidate will:
- Specialize in providing clinical assessment and exceptional patient care to all in-patients in dog, cat and isolation wards
- Attend rounds and take a detailed summary of the patient's examination findings, diagnostic, therapeutic and monitoring plan
- Work collaboratively with the existing Primary Care, Emergency and Speciality services
- Provide clients and referring veterinarians with a detailed and timely feedback
- Provide clinical training and mentorship to clinical support staff
- Participate in Veterinary educational training activities conducted at the CVMC
- Performs additional duties as assigned
- A degree of Veterinary Medicine registrable in Hong Kong
- Postgraduate qualification in Small Animal Medicine is desirable
- 3-5 years' solid clinical experience in small animal practice
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to multitask and handle a high volume of cases in hospital
- Driven to providing exceptional patient care services
- Demonstrated high level communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to work effectively with a diverse range of clients and team members.
- Drive to continue learning throughout career
- This position requires working evenings and weekends
Exceptional renumeration package with a complete set of benefits comparable to the very best compensation packages of private practice.
For more information about CityU VMC, please visit our website at www.cityuvmc.com.hk or to submit a confidential CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CityU VMC is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment related purpose only.