(Posted 26 March 2020)
Looking for full time veterinarians to join our team
Right candidates should be:
- Able to work independently.
- Self-motivated and responsible.
- Salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Competent in handling medicine cases and routine surgical procedures.
- Experience in providing a high level of customer service and superior patient care, with good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Preferable for owning driving license no 1 & 2.
- Be able to take shift duty on public holidays / weekends.
- Five-day work per week on Mobile Veterinary Vehicle.
- Our clinic have facilities such as MRI, CT, fluoroscopy and Endoscopy, latest diagnostic and laboratory equipments and 24 hours hospital nursing care etc. We offering dedicated mobile veterinary services.
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications. This position would involve working on a rotating roster and mobile vet services.
If you are interested in the above position, please email your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.