(Posted 20 January 2020)
Southern District Veterinary Center
We strive to provide excellent service to all pets and their owners by our care, knowledge and experiences. Our patients include dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, chinchillas, terrapins and other exotics. We are equipped with surgical facilities, hospitalization, in-house blood test machines, dental machine, anesthetic monitor equipment, oxygen cage, isolation care wards, exotic wards and more. We are looking for people who have compassion in pets & veterinary services to fill in the following positions.
Locum Veterinary Surgeons
- Enthusiastic, caring and compassionate veterinarian with at least 1 years of experiences, confident in small animal medicine and competent in soft tissue surgeries & general imaging, radiography and ultrasounds.
- Specialty in exotics medicine and surgery, ultrasonography, orthopedic surgery, or acupuncture & TCM will be advantageous.
- Enjoy interacting with the clients and their pets. Be able to listen, understand and have empathy with clients, dogs and cats.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Clear and concise, in written and speaking. Be able to discuss solutions or options in a warm, confident and professional manner
- Attention to detail, able to communicate with clients and staff efficiently
- Have a confident, professional attitude, communicate clearly and stay calm under pressure.
- Be flexible with your working hours, while keeping an excellent work-life balance.
- Must hold practicing certificate of registration in HKVSB.
- Proficient in English and Cantonese speaking is a bonus.
- Willing to support company's adoption / trap-neutered-release program and have genuine interest in the welfare of animals.
- Occasion house calls are required.
- Friendly working environment with well-trained vet assistants.
- Help to ensure smooth physical day to day operation of the hospital & contribute to the goals of the practice.
- A good understanding of small animal practice and quality service procedures.
For the above positions,
- Remuneration will be commensurate with clinical experience, skills and performance.
- Opening Hours: 10:00-20:00.
- No Emergency call.
- **New graduates or less experienced are also welcomed. Salary is negotiable and commensurate with experience, ability and qualification.
Interested candidates please send your resume/CV and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org and will schedule an appointment. If no reply in two weeks, application can be considered unsuccessful.