(Posted 14 August 2019)
Veterinary Surgeon Required
Dr. Hugh's Veterinary Hospital is seeking to employ a Veterinary Surgeon with at least some the following attributes.
- At least 3 years small animal clinical experience.
- Competence and confidence in soft tissue surgery.
- A reasonable level of competency in abdominal ultrasound. Competency in cardiac ultrasound would be a bonus.
- Post graduate qualifications or areas of special interest would be welcome.
- Either knowledge of, or an interest in learning about, rabbits, chinchilla and guinea pigs.
- An excellent client manner and a service oriented attitude.
- An ability to supervise and work well with nurses both senior and junior.
- A demonstrable enthusiasm for the science and practice of veterinary medicine and surgery.
- A thirst for professional development.
- An unquenchable sense of humour.
The salary and conditions package for such a rare individual will of course be generous.
Please reply with resume to Drhughvethospital@gmail.com